Embossing is a process of stamping the fabric with letter blocks at great pressure and temperature.
We use one sans serif font which is 1cm high. Available in plain or gold/white color.
- Lux Linen - clear, white and gold embossing possible.
- Natural Linen Gray / Beige / Raw - only possible with colour (white and gold). Due to rough fibers, plain embossing in most cases doesn't look good.
- Premium Pastels - due to extra rough and uneven surface of premium pastels, clear embossing is not possible. Embossing in white will not be filled perfectly - it will have a 'vintage', distressed look. We recommend using gold embossing, overprint or even better - a cameo which looks lovely!
- Genuine Leathers - this is where embossing shines! Apart from few exceptions, all the three options look great (please, check 'Personalisation do's and do not's').
- Leatherlikes - embossing looks great without any color applied.
- Record Linens - plain embossing is poorly visible, but we really like the white and gold filling.
- Colibri Linens - may be stamped in all three colours - they look quite nice due to their silk appearance. But we do recommend laser etching, which turns out white!
Gold embossing on Lux Linen Gray
White embossing on Natural Gray Linen (IMPORTANT: currently, we use Futura PT Book font)
Leathers look lovely!