Embossing is a process of stamping the fabric with letter blocks at great pressure and temperature.
We use one sans serif font which is 1cm high. Available in plain or gold/white color.
- Lux Linen - Only plain embossing possible.
- Natural Linen Gray / Beige / RAW - Only possible with color. Due to rough fibers, plain embossing in most cases doesn't look good.
- Premium Pastels - Due to extra rough and uneven surface of premium pastels, embossing is not possible. We recommend using overprint or even better - a cameo which looks lovely!
- Leathers and Leatherlikes - this is where embossing shines! Looks great especially without any color applied.
- Record Linens - Plain embossing looks good but we really do like white fill.
- Colibri Linens - They stamp quite nice due to their silk appearance. But we do recommend laser etching which turns out white!
Plain embossing on natural raw linen. Looks good under certain angles of light. Many clients would see it as too dull in normal daylight. We do recommend filling the embossing with white foil like in the picture below.
Leathers look lovely!