Embossing is a process of stamping the fabric with letter blocks at great pressure and temperature.
We use Futura PT Book font which is 0.8 cm high (capital letters). Available in plain or gold/white/silver color.
- Lux Linens - white, gold and silver embossing possible.
- Natural Linens Gray / Beige / Raw - only possible with colour (white/gold/silver). Due to rough fibers, plain embossing in most cases doesn't look good.
- Premium Pastels - due to extra rough and uneven surface of premium pastels, clear embossing is not possible. Embossing in white will not be filled perfectly - it will have a 'vintage', distressed look. We recommend using gold or silver embossing, overprint or even better - a cameo which looks lovely!
- Genuine Leathers - this is where embossing shines! Apart from few exceptions, all the three options look great (please, check 'Personalisation do's and do not's').
- Leatherlikes - embossing looks great without any color applied. NEW: gold and silver embossing are now available!
- Record Linens - plain embossing is poorly visible, but we really like the white and gold filling.
- Colibri Linens - may be stamped in all three colours - they look quite nice due to their silk appearance. But we do recommend laser etching, which turns out white!
- Premium Silks - colour embossing will look perfect here. Plain embossing is not visible.
- Velvets - too fluffy for colour but ideal for clear embossing
Below you can see a list of available characters:
Gold embossing on Silk Pale Rosa (Futura PT Book font)
White embossing on Natural Gray Linen in Futura Book PT
Clear embossing on Sky Blue leather
Leathers look lovely!