Photostripe and 3/4 stripe cover options have images which are coated with a scratch-resistant sandy laminate. These images are placed on the cover next to the linen. To ensure that the cover is smooth and flat to the touch, we exchange a portion of the linen with your selected image.
- The image appears as a stripe towards the right side of the album cover.
- The image stretches from top to bottom of the book.
- The cover is composed largely of the image leaving only 1/4 of the cover in linen.
- The image stretches top to bottom and to the right hand corners of the book.
Important Notes When Designing
- For both Photostripe & 3/4 Stripe covers, there will be an approximate loss of 2cm from your image. Please keep this in mind as you select your cover design.
- Photostripe & 3/4 Stripe covers are not available in premium pastels or leathers. If you would like to display an image on albums using these materials, we suggest selecting a cameo cover option instead.
(above) Photostripe book (left) compared to full photocover (right)
(below) 3/4 Stripe (left) and Little Qties (right)
|10x10cm / 4x4" LittleQT||Download|
|15x15cm / 6x6"||Download|
|20x20cm / 8x8"||Download||Download|
|20x30cm / 10x12"||Download||Download|
|25x25cm / 10x10"||Download||Download|
|30x30cm / 12x12"||Download||Download|
|30x45cm / 12x18"||Download||Download|
Please refer to the special article describing which personalisations do not work well or certain fabrics