Below you will find a list of current color profiles for QT products which will tell you how your images will be different to your screen in print.
AriaBook - Silk/Lustre Paper [ Download ]
ArtBook - Matte Paper [ Download ]
ArtBook/Prints - Cotton Rag Paper [ Download ]
ArtBook/Prints - Hahnemuehle Baryta [ Download ]
Profiles are updated from time to time. Please check updates frequently.
Please use these profiles to preview your files. DO NOT CONVERT because we convert upon printing. Double conversion will result in really oversaturated prints.
1. First, install ICC profiles:
Mac OS X:
- Copy to : Library > Application support > Adobe > Color > Profiles
Windows (all versions):
- All profiles should be stored in \Windows\system32\spool\drivers\color
- The easiest way to install a profile in Windows Windows is to right click on the profile in Windows Explorer and select "install profile". Windows copies the profile to the correct directory automatically.
- Important note: If you are replacing a profile in Windows, the above shortcut does not work. The profiles must be manually copied to the correct directory for the original profile to be replaced. Microsoft has listed this as a bug since Windows 98.
2. Open photoshop and your spread/image
Choose EDIT -> Convert to profile with Perceptual Intent
Please do not click OK.
Use Preview checkbox to see a simulation of the image on the paper. Photo by Adrian Wood.